REGULATIONS OF HOTEL ARENA
1. The day in the hotel start at 14:00 finish at 11:00. On weekends finish at 12:00.
2. Hotel guests must provide valid government-issued ID with photo (e.g. passport, driving license) at check-in.
3. The fact that a guest wishes to extend his/her stay beyond the period indicated on the check-in, should be reported to the reception till 10 am to the last day of stay.
4. The hotel will provide accomodation to a guest who wishes to extend his/her stay within bounds of room-availability.
5. Hotel guests are obliged to keep silence between 10.00 p.m. and 6.00 am.
6. It is forbidden to let rooms to other persons, even though the staying period, for which payment has been regulated, has not finished.
7. Persons visiting the hotel guests i.e. persons not checked-in to the hotel are not allowed to stay in a hotel room between 10 pm and 6 am.
8. The hotel is responsible for any damage or loss of belongings on the grounds of the Polish Civil Code, unless the involved parties decided otherwise.
9. A guest should immediately inform the hotel reception about the damage.
10. The hotel’s responsibility for damage or loss of money, valuable papers, jewelery or scientific or artistic value is limited if the objects are not deposited in the reception safe.
11. Considering the anti-fire safety it is not allowed to use water-heaters, electronic iron or other similar devices which are not part of room equipment.
12. Each time a guest leaves his/her room, he/she should make sure that the door are colsed and subsequently leave the key at the reception.
13. Hotel guests are materially responsible for every kind of damage or devastation of objects and technical devices which are part of the hotel equipment, if the fault is attributable to them.
14. Guests are not allowed to smoke inside hotel rooms, in the corridors and inside publicaly avalaible lavatories.
15. In case of causing unwarranted fire alarm hotel guest has to cover it costs.
16. Personal belongings left by a guest in the hotel room will be sent at the guest’s expense to the indicated address. In case of the lack of proper instructions as to the place the left belongings might be sent, the hotel will kepp these for a period of 1 month.
17. The hotel may refuse to check-in a guest who previously lived in the hotel and grossly violated the hotel regulations, thus causing damage to the hotel, its guests, its employees or otger persons staying in the hotel.
18. On a guest’s request the hotel provides the following free of charge services:
- giving information about a stay and transport connections;
- waking-up at requested hour;
- storing money and valuables in the safe during the guest’s stay in the hotel;
- storing the luggage during the guest’s stay;
19. The hotel provides services according to its category and standard. In case of any claims against the quality of our services, a guest is reguested to report them to the reception as soon as possible. This will allow the hotel staff to react immediately.